AMSA S.p.A.

AMSA S.p.A. was built from the ground in 1953 near Como, roughly 50 km from Milan. The oldest plant of the group, but younger than ever, with 52m3 of glass-lined and stainless steel vessels usually manufactures small/medium volumes APIs. The new, state-of-the-art “last step” facilities have been added in 2011 providing additional reaction capacity. AMSA got its first FDA approval in year 1998.